Remittance above 10000
- Customer can resort to mediation if all other internal settlement is exhausted.
- In case of no response to a customer’s letter written to the bank within a delay of 2 months, the customer can lodge an appeal with the mediator.
- The mediator should statute within two months from the date of receipt of the appeal.
- An official is designated to handle complaints. This person reports hierarchically to the General Management.
- The grievances can be addressed to:
- Monsieur le Mediateur
- CS 151
- 75422 PARIS Cedex 09